The specific objectives that this work package aims to achieve are:
- Train stakeholders to become active users and providers of EOSC and increase uptake of resources, and Open Science.
- Support providers to add their resources in the EOSC Portal and work with the INFRAEOSC-07 projects and Science Clusters to support users.
- Consolidate the emerging cross-discipline trainer community (including the INFRAEOSC-07 projects) to avoid duplication of effort, focusing on key components of interoperability, service offering, and data provision.
- Build and operate a learning management system and training catalogue as integral parts of the EOSC Portal to sustain the EOSC Knowledge Hub.
In the following pages you will find various pieces of information and resources that are being generated or have been generated to fulfil these objectives as well as the timelines involved.
- Training Delivery and Content Integration for EOSC
- Actor Groups - the targets for tailored training
- Provisional Timeline of Training Workshops
- Resources from past workshops and discussions
- Developing the EOSC Knowledge Hub