The goal of the this working group (WG) is to define a Research Publishing framework to simplify the adoption of that practice, by enabling the services of research infrastructures to seamlessly integrate repository deposition workflows in the context of the EOSC.
Such an interoperability framework will consist in API and formats that will allow for the implementation of end-to-end research workflows with an on-demand (semi) automatic step of publishing that ensures the FAIRness of research outputs obtained thanks to the RI. After the first six months of activity, the WG plans to open the protocol specification for public consultation and suggest its inclusion in the EOSC Interoperability Framework.
The WG will contribute to the areas of EOSC Exchange for the definition of the EOSC Interoperability Framework on data publishing and open data, User Experience -Resource Sharing and Discovery, and User Experience - Resource Composability. The activities align with the mission of EOSC Future and with the foreseen collaboration activities with INFRAEOSC-07 projects and Science Projects.
For more information please refer to the WG charter.
M1 - November 2021
Landscape study on (semi-)automatic publishing workflows/integration between RI and repository services
Report (Input for activities 2 and 3)
Identification of real-case scenarios and integration patterns among the services involved in the WG
Report (Input for activity 4)
Analysis of existing repository deposition frameworks from the functional and non- functional perspectives (identification of common patterns, common problems, etc)
Report (Input for activity 4)
Protocol recommendation v1.0 open for consultation and refinement
How to join?
Send an email to alessia.bardi[at]isti.cnr.it with subject "EOSC FUTURE WG subscription" to be added to the mailing list of the group and be included in the activities.
- Alessia Bardi, CNR, OpenAIRE Nexus WP7 leader
- Jose Benito Gonzalez Lopez, CERN, Zenodo.org technical manager
- Paolo Manghi, OpenAIRE, OpenAIRE Nexus coordinator, EOSC Future TCB member
- Chris Ariyo, EUDAT B2SHARE service owner
- Andreas Czerniak, Bielefeld University Library/OpenAIRE-Nexus
- Paul Gondim van Dongen, SURF
- Georgios Kakaletris, NEANIAS, Project Technical Manager
- Raul Palma, PSNC, RELIANCE coordinator
- Silvio Peroni, University of Bologna, Director of OpenCitations
- Hans van Piggelen, SURF
- Mark van de Sanden, Technical Coordinator EUDAT, EOSC Future TCB member
- Diego Scardaci, EGI, Technical Solution Team Lead, EOSC Future TCB member
- Jochen Schirrwagen, project coordinator at Bielefeld University Library, OpenAIRE-Nexus
- Debora Testi, CINECA, DICE project coordinator
- Raphaël Tournoy, CNRS, Episciences Project Manager
Debora Testi, CINECA, DICE coordinator
- Irena Vipavc, Social Science Data Archive, University of Ljubljana
- Grbac Deborah, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano
- Carl-Fredrik Enell, EISCAT Scientific Association
- Guido Aben, CS3MESH4EOSC
- Ivan Heibi, OpenCitations
- Jorik van Kemenade, SURF, Manager of the SURF data repository
Agenda and notes are available in the rolling minutes document at https://docs.google.com/document/d/16_aAcuBjc_fO0sm50UjS2J0UOpMPrfsUXsYnIan6aMk/edit#
Meeting #6 19 September 2022 14-15 CET
Meeting #5 8 June 2022 10-11 CET
Meeting #4 16 February 2022 11-12 CET
- Link to join: https://meet.google.com/cxi-kmbn-vbs
Meeting #3 25 January 2022 15:00-16:00 CET
- Link to join: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/139603853
Meeting #2 17 December 2021 10:00 CET
- Link to join: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/411692069
Kick Off Meeting 22 November 2021 - 15:00 CET
- Link to join: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/692084805
- Notes and presentations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16_aAcuBjc_fO0sm50UjS2J0UOpMPrfsUXsYnIan6aMk/edit#